🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
"Golden Boy" and "Jade Girl" are new varieties of ultra-small fruit-type cucumbers. Their quality characteristics are sweet, crisp, refreshing, and good taste. "Golden Boy" is bright green in color, and "Jade Girl" is pale white. They are the same size and shape, and they are more ornamental when planted together.
"Golden Boy" and "Jade Girl" ultra-small fruit-shaped cucumbers are oval, smooth, thornless and shiny, crisp, sweet and refreshing. Strong female, very early maturing, fast melon expansion, strong ability to sit melons continuously, 1-2 melons per section, commercial melons are 4-5 cm long, without handles. The average weight of a single melon is 30g, and the length of the internode is 8-10 cm. It is more tolerant of low temperature and low light, and is suitable for autumn and winter or winter and spring cultivation in protected areas. The only difference is that the "Golden Boy" melon is bright green and the "Jade Girl" melon is pale white.
Mouthfeel and flavor:
The flesh of "Golden Boy" cucumber is very crisp and tender, with a fresh and sweet taste. They are not as prone to bitterness as some traditional cucumber varieties, making them ideal for eating raw.
These cucumbers have a very sweet flavor with a subtle cucumber flavor, making them an ideal ingredient in summer salads or enjoyed as a healthy snack.
How to Grow:
- Prepare the soil:Cucumbers require fertile, well-drained soil.
- Till the land, making sure the soil is loose.Add organic matter, such as rotted compost or leaf mold, to increase the nutrient content of the soil.Consider adjusting the soil pH, cucumbers prefer acidic soil with a pH of about 6.0-6.8.
- Sowing or transplanting:You can choose to sow cucumber seeds directly outdoors or use cucumber seedlings for transplanting. If you choose to sow seeds, sow seeds outdoors at the appropriate time according to the guidelines on the package. If you are using seedlings, transplant them usually within a few weeks of the last frost, depending on your climate and growing season.
- Provide support:Most cucumber plants require support to keep the fruit dry and away from soil. You can use bamboo poles, grids, fences, or other support structures.
- Keep it moist:Keep the soil moist, but not too wet. Cucumber plants require regular watering, especially in hot weather. It's best to water in the morning or evening and avoid watering in the hot sun to reduce the risk of leaf burn.
- Prevention and control of pests and diseases:Check your plants regularly for any signs of pests and diseases, such as cucumber beetle or powdery mildew. If a problem is discovered, appropriate control measures can be taken, such as removing the pests by hand or using organic pesticides.
- Harvest:Once the cucumbers reach their ripe state, you can begin harvesting. Cucumbers are usually harvested before they increase in size, before the skin becomes shiny and the fruit becomes soft. Regular harvesting encourages the plant to continue producing more cucumbers.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.