🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
🍈Honey Rock Melon, also known as "Bingtangzise Melon," is a unique and delectable fruit that hails from East Asia. This fruit is prized for its exceptional sweetness and appealing characteristics.🍉
Appearance: The exterior of this melon is typically pale green to yellowish, and the skin is thin, making it easy to slice open. Inside, you'll find luscious, pale green or white flesh that's dotted with tiny edible seeds.
Aroma: When ripe, this melon emits a tantalizing and fragrant aroma, making it all the more enticing.
Taste and Texture: Muskmelon is renowned for its extraordinarily sweet flavor, often described as a perfect balance between honey and sugar. Its flesh is exceptionally juicy and refreshing, with a melt-in-your-mouth quality.
Seeds: One of the distinctive features of the Ice Sugar Seed Melon is its seeds. These seeds, rather than being discarded, are actually edible and add a delightful crunch to the overall experience.
Versatility: Muskmelon is versatile and can be enjoyed fresh, in fruit salads, or as a refreshing dessert. Its natural sweetness makes it a delightful treat on its own.
Health Benefits: In addition to its delectable taste, this fruit is a source of vitamins and antioxidants, offering a dose of healthy indulgence.
🌱How to Plant
1. Choose the Right Location:Select a sunny location for your muskmelon plants. They thrive in full sunlight, so choose a spot that receives at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight per day.
2. Prepare the Soil:Muskmelons prefer well-draining soil with good fertility. Prepare the soil by adding organic matter like compost to improve its quality. Ensure the soil pH is around 6.0 to 6.5.
3. Planting Seeds:Muskmelons can be grown from seeds or seedlings. If planting from seeds, sow them directly into the garden or in biodegradable pots indoors 2-4 weeks before the last frost date. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep, with 3-4 feet between rows and 2-3 feet between plants.
4. Watering:Keep the soil consistently moist, especially during the flowering and fruiting stages. Water at the base of the plants to prevent fungal diseases. Avoid wetting the leaves.
5. Fertilization:Muskmelons benefit from regular feeding. Use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer or one high in potassium when the plants start flowering. Follow the package instructions for application rates.
6. Trellising (Optional):You can use trellises to support the muskmelon vines, which can help save garden space and keep the fruit off the ground.
7.Harvesting:Muskmelons are ready to harvest when they're fragrant, the stem begins to slip easily from the fruit with slight pressure, and the skin changes from green to yellow or tan. Gently twist the fruit from the stem to avoid damaging the plant.
🪴What zone are they
The suitable USDA hardiness zones for planting rock sugar seed melons can vary based on regional climate conditions. These melons thrive in warmer climates, typically within USDA hardiness zones 9-11. In these zones, muskmelons can thrive due to the extended periods of warm weather and sunshine, which are conducive to their growth and the development of their sweet and refreshing flavor. It's important to consider local climate variations within these zones and provide the appropriate care and maintenance to ensure a successful harvest. If you are in a region with a different USDA hardiness zone, it might still be possible to grow muskmelons with the use of greenhouses or controlled environments.
Muskmelon is not only a delicious delight but also a wonderful way to experience the sweetness of nature. Try it once, and you'll be captivated by its extraordinary taste and delightful crunch.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.