🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
100 Blue Himalayna Poppy Tibetan Meconopsis Betonicifolia Flower Seeds
Heliotrope is a very magical plant that only needs one leaf to bloom. The leaves of the lotus are very similar to the leaves of the water lily. There is a notch on the leaves.
Its plant body resembles the leaves of a water lily, or a giant duckweed, round and green, with a slit reaching the center of the leaf, but it is smaller and more delicate than the water lily: the whole plant has only one leaf. Floating in a bowl of clean water, white flowers bloom in the center of the leaves. If you show interest, the florist will enthusiastically introduce to you that this plant is called "one-leaf lotus". It has only one leaf and only needs to be placed in clear water to bloom.
How to Plant
1. The propagation of lotus can be done by seed propagation or rhizome propagation. Propagation by rhizomes is relatively simple and grows quickly. You only need to cut a section of a lotus stem, bury it in the soil or soak it directly in water, and leave it for 2 weeks for roots to take root, and new leaves will soon grow.
2. Put 3 to 10cm thick river mud in the bottom of the pond or basin, then bury the cut rhizomes with their top buds facing up under the soil surface, and then cover them slightly with soil. The depth of the soil cover should be such that the top buds are flush with the soil surface. , 5 to 7 sections per pot.
3. Inject water. When it is first planted, the water should not be injected too deep, preferably 2 to 3cm, to help increase the water temperature. Later, as the plants grow, the water level will gradually deepen. In summer, the appropriate irrigation depth is 25 to 35cm, and this depth should always be kept constant.
4. Remove dead flowers and dead leaves promptly after flowering to prevent nutrient consumption and keep the plant clean and beautiful.
5. There should be sufficient lighting and good ventilation.
6. Fertilizer and water. Apply fertilizer 2 to 3 times as appropriate during the growth period. For potted plants, you can change the pots and soil before and after the vernal equinox, and apply an appropriate amount of decomposed bean cake juice as base fertilizer.
7. To prevent freezing in winter, water can be released and insulation measures can be taken. The suitable temperature for the growth of lotus is 12 to 35 degrees (it needs to be grown indoors if it is below 5 degrees). Just keep the soil moist and not frozen.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.