Venus flytraps use sweet nectar to lure their prey. Tap the hair trigger twice or two hair, and a load closes the trap with its twisted teeth forming a cage. In the continuing battle of the bee, the fog is removed and the digestive enzymes kill the soft tissues of the victim. This nutritious soup is consumed by the trap and reopened with the carcass, attracting new tourists after about a week.
About this item
- Venus fly trap is grown as an indoor house plant, but may also be grown as a perennial outdoors in USDA Zones 8 - 10.
- This low growing plant only reaches 8 - 10 inches in height. Use distilled water when planting seeds and not tap water until plant is fully established.
- This truly unique plant grown from flower seeds is a carnivorous plant. Yes, you read that correctly.
- It catches its prey, mainly insects and arachnids, with a trapping structure formed by the terminal portion of each of the plant's leaves and is triggered by tiny hairs on their inner surfaces.
- Speed of the venus flytrap closing can vary depending on the amount of humidity, light, size of prey, and general growing conditions. Sow 1 to 2 seeds per plant.
How to plant ?
- Fill seeds in warm water for 24 hours
- Fill seeds in cold water for 72 hours.
- Put seeds in wet soil for 1.5cm cover with plastic
- Water every day , the seeds will sprout in 15 days.
Now Please feel free to enjoy our flowers.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.