🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
Organic Pink Guava is an exotic fruit; very rich in vitamin C, it has excellent beneficial properties for humans and has a sweet and very pleasant flavor.
- This fragrant fruit has small seeds, juicy, sweet, and a mouthwatering flavor medley that is reminiscent of passion fruit, strawberry, and pear.
- The salmon pink fruit can be eaten fresh or used to flavor your favorite drinks and desserts.
- The beautiful evergreen tree makes for a great live wall that will provide lots of privacy with its dense foliage.
- The summertime bloom presents a spectacular display of fragrant white flowers which will develop into greenish-yellow fruits once ripe in the winter.
- Can be kept as a small bush with pruning or a 15'-20' tree.
- Prefers a warmer climate but is adaptable to temperatures as low as 22°F.
- USDA Zones 9-11
Great juiced, fermented (wine), pickled, made into jam, jelly or even better just eaten straight of the tree, skin and all! This variety has tiny little fruit with very few seeds too, which is a real bonus for guavas.
Even handier, the dried leaves make a great tea substitute, as they are quite high in tannins and various antioxidants. Used regularly its said to boost the immune system and improve digestion. The taste is nearly identical to normal tea. Just roughly chop or food process the green leaves then leave them to dry. The bruising of the leaves is vital for that real tea like flavour.
🌟Health Benefits Of Guava
- May Help You Manage Diabetes
May Protect Your Heart
May Boost Digestive Health
May Boost Immunity
May Relieve Menstrual Symptoms
May Promote Weight Loss
May Reduce Cancer Risk
May Protect The Skin From Wrinkles And Premature Aging
May Improve Skin Complexion
May Improve Your Vision
The more details you can see:Health Benefits Of Guava
🌱How to grow
Seed: Soak the Strawberry Guava Seeds for 24 hours to get the party started.
Planting: Pop those seeds into well-draining soil, about 1/4 inch deep – they love to bury themselves in comfort!
Hydration: Keep the soil moist, not soggy. They like a little hydration, but drowning is a no-no.
Sunshine: Serenade them with sunlight or a dazzling grow light. They thrive in the spotlight!
Germination: Wait patiently for 2-6 weeks. Once they're rocking multiple leaves, it's time to move them to a bigger venue.
Transplant: When they hit about 6 inches, transfer them to a sunny spot outdoors or a roomier pot.
Fertilization: Treat them to a balanced, slow-release fertilizer every 6-8 weeks. They love a good feast!
Pruning: Keep things bushy by snipping the tips when they're young. It's like giving them a stylish haircut!
Harvest: Expect fruits in 2-3 years. When they're ripe, do the twist-and-harvest dance!
Savor: Enjoy the sweet victory of homegrown Strawberry Guavas! 🍓🎉
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.