Shorter plant produces big, bold flower panicles.
Growing 25" tall, Roundabout bears dense, fragrant, pyramidal flower panicles up to 6-8" across. The stems are nice and sturdy, so it's easy to show off the blue tubular flowers with white eyes.It's great in a planter or massed together in a border.
- Botanical Name: Phlox paniculata
- Form: Perennial
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Flowering Time: Midsummer well into the fall.
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Blue-violet with a white eye
- Flower Form: Individual tubular flowers up to 1" across form a dense pyramidal panicles up to 6-8" across.
- Foliage Type: Lanceolate foliage
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Height/Habit: 25 inches
- Spread: 18 - 24 inches
- Planting Instructions: Top of plant should be just below the soil. Space plants 18-24" apart.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: Removing spent flower heads will induce new ones.