🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
- Seed treatment: Soak the purchased seeds in warm water, and take them out after about 4-6 hours. After soaking, the seeds are very plump and will germinate faster.
2. Prepare the soil: Because rose seeds are difficult to germinate, they must be planted in soil with high air permeability, and ensure that there are no glass, stones and other debris in the soil.
3. Sowing: Sow the treated seeds evenly into the soil, cover with a thin layer of soil, wrap it with a film, and pierce a few holes. Create a germination environment of 20°C for it, and new sprouts will germinate in about a week.
♻️14 Days Easy Return & Exchange
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the delivered day.
- Shipping - Worldwide Express Shipping is available
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 90 days.
AT Our Store, WE HAVE STRONGLY CONFIDENCE ON OUR PRODUCTS. EVERY PRODUCT INCLUDES A 24-MONTH, WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR SUGGESTION, PLEASE CONTACT US FREELY, WE WILL PROVIDE FRIENDLY SUPPORT FOR YOU IN 24 HR.