🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
🥕Radish watermelon is a radish variety with a unique and colorful appearance.This beautiful vegetable is popular in the gardening community, where it stands out not only for its striking appearance, but also for its crisp taste and versatile uses.
The most distinctive feature of radish watermelon is its appearance. Ripe radish watermelons are usually round in shape, and their skin can vary greatly in color, from light green to dark green, even with some white stripes. However, the most striking feature is the inside, because when cut open, you'll find that the inside of this vegetable is a beautiful bright pink or red color, resembling a watermelon, hence the name "radish watermelon."
The beauty and colorful appearance of radish and watermelon make it one of the decorative vegetables suitable for garnishing various dishes and plates.
Radish watermelon has a crisp texture similar to regular carrots. Its texture is firm but not coarse, so it can be eaten raw or cooked.The vegetable is not spicy and slightly sweet, but is not as tough as traditional carrots and is easier to chew.
🌿Scenes to be Used:
- Eat it raw: Radish and watermelon can be sliced, shredded or diced and eaten raw as part of a salad or as a side dish.
- Cooking: Although it can be cooked, cooking may lighten the color. You can add it to stir-fries, soups, roasts, or deep-fry for a fun pop of color.
- Garnish: Due to its unique appearance, radish watermelon is often used to garnish dishes, especially sushi, sandwiches and open sandwiches, to add visual appeal.
🌱How to Plant🥕
1. Site selection: Choose a sunny location, preferably full sun or semi-sun. Make sure the soil drains well, as overly wet soil may cause root rot.
2. Prepare the soil: Carrots and watermelons are suitable for growing in fertile, loose soil. You can improve the soil's fertility by adding organic matter, such as leaf compost, to the soil before planting.
3. Sow the seeds: At the appropriate season, usually spring or autumn, prepare the soil and sow the seeds at the recommended depth on the package. Typically, the depth of the seeds is about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm). Maintain proper spacing to ensure plants have enough room to grow. Generally, leave 2 to 4 inches (5 to 10 cm) between each seed.
4. Water: Keep the soil moist, but avoid overwatering, which can lead to root rot. Check soil moisture regularly and water when needed.
5. Care and Protection: Help prevent the growth of weeds that may affect the growth of radish and watermelon. You can use organic mulch or weed control. Turnip and watermelon may be affected by pests, especially aphids. You may consider using organic pest control measures to protect your plants.
6. Harvest: Radish and watermelon usually take 8 to 10 weeks to mature. You can determine the best time to harvest based on the variety you're growing and the climate of your region. Carefully dig out the roots using your hand or a small shovel. Ripe radish watermelons should have a bright pink interior.
50 Seeds/100 Seeds/200 Seeds/500 Seeds (It depends on the quantity you purchased）
Order Your Seeds Today: Ready to experience the magic of Watermelon Radishes? Order your seeds now and start cultivating these delectable gems in your own garden.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.