🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
Early variety of Spanish origin. Vigorous growing plant, very productive. Fruits green on the outside and white on the inside, with a very mild flavor. It has good storage capacity. Ideal for a delicious fruit salad!
- Excellent sweet and tasty summer fruit.
- Grows on all types of soil.
- Original color melon.
- Produces 2 to 3 melons per plant outdoors or up to 6 in a greenhouse.
- Reproducible seeds without organic designation, untreated seeds.
- Peasant seed.
How do they differ from a rockmelon or honeydew melon?
The Piel de Sapo is different in appearance both internally and externally to a rockmelon. They are green on the outside with creamy yellow flesh, similar to a honeydew but generally sweeter in taste.
When you cut a piel de sapo, don't cut too closely to the rind as that's where the melon isn't as sweet.
🌱How to Plant🌾
1. Prepare the soil: Piel De Sapo Melon require fertile, well-drained soil. You can add organic fertilizers to the soil to provide adequate nutrients.
2. Sowing: At the selected planting site, insert the seeds into the soil according to the sowing instructions on the package. Usually some spacing is needed between each seed to give the plant enough room to grow.
3. Watering: Keep the soil moist, but not too wet. Use a drip irrigation system or water regularly to ensure the soil maintains the proper moisture content.
4. Sunlight: Piel De Sapo Melon likes plenty of sunshine, so make sure your planting location gets enough sunshine every day.
5. Support structure: When Piel De Sapo Melon begin to grow, they may need support to prevent the fruit from touching the ground. Use bamboo poles or small stakes to support plants.
6. Pest Control: Use insect nets or insect paper to protect plants from pests.
7. Pruning and thinning: When the plant begins to grow, some excess leaves and fruits can be pruned to promote air circulation and fruit development.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.