Great dwarf variety yields lots of spectacular blooms.
Neptune is an aromatic and fetching plant that you'll enjoy as much as your cat will! This short plant reliably produces a bevy of large, violet-blue flowers.
- Botanical Name: Nepeta kubanica 'Neptune'
- Form: Perennial
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Time: Early to late summer
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Bright violet-grey-blue flowers
- Flower Form: Terminal raceme of labiate flowers, 2" diameter.
- Foliage Type: Grey-green in color; lance-shaped foliage
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Height/Habit: 14 inches
- Spread: 12 inches
- Planting Instructions: Top of plant should be just below the soil level and 12" apart.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningNot needed