🦋The Monarch Butterfly Wildflower Mix is an easy-to-grow compilation of 27 wildflowers that will thrive in any sunny location throughout the US. Including 4 different types of Milkweed to ensure Monarchs have plenty of host plants to lay their eggs on, this mix also contains a variety of nectar-rich wildflowers for energizing monarch populations before they migrate. A blend of annuals and perennials provide early and lasting color. This is your go-to mixture for creating an official Monarch Waystation or simply helping out the local pollinators in your area.
- Seed Life Cycle：Mix of Annuals & Perennials
Ideal Region：Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
Growing Zones：Zone 3, Zone 4, Zone 5, Zone 6, Zone 7, Zone 8, Zone 9, Zone 10
Light Requirements：Full Sun, Half Sun / Half Shade
Advantages：Bee Friendly, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Birds, Easy To Grow, Low Maintenance, Long Bloom Time, Naturalizes, Cut Flowers, Mass Plantings
Our Complete Guide To Growing Wildflowers
Enjoy the magic of meadowscaping! Read on to learn everything you need to know about growing wildflowers. Click on a step to jump to that section of our guide.
1. Plan Your Planting. Measure your planting area to find out how much seed you need, and plant at the right time for your climate.
2. Prepare Soil. Prepare your soil by removing all existing growth and debris. Better soil preparation means more flowers!
3. Sow Your Seeds. Follow the coverage rate for your wildflower seeds. If possible, time your planting to let Mother Nature water your seeds.
4. Compress Seeds Into Soil. Good seed-to-soil contact encourages good germination and healthy roots. Do not bury wildflower seeds.
5. Water Your Wildflower Planting. Water regularly to keep soil moist, not soaking wet, until seedlings are about 4-6 inches tall.
6. Watch Growth & Blooms Appear. Sprouts will start in late spring or early summer. Sit back, grab your favorite beverage, and enjoy your wildflowers!
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.