- The flowers, leaves and pods of Mimosa have better ornamental effects and are easier to survive. They are suitable for potted flowers on the balcony and indoors (human consumption or excessive exposure to mimosa can also cause hair loss).
- Mimosa prefers a warm, humid, sunny environment, suitable for well-drained, sandy soil with organic matter, strong body, rapid growth and strong adaptability.
- Each plant will grow several branches filled with with touchable leaves. Each Pinna will contain 10 to 26 leaflets. Mimosa Pudica, or “Sensitive Plant” will reach an average mature height of about 18 to 24 inches tall, but can sometimes grow to a couple of feet.
- They are established as annual plants, growing quickly and later dying with the first frost. The Mimosa Pudica plant may produce pink blooms through the summer after a few months of growth. The flowers are roughly 1/2 inch in diameter and will become more and more visible as the plants grow older.
- 1. Prepare the soil, flower pots, rooting powder
- 2. Pour the soil into the flower pot
- 3. Sow the seeds on the soil
- 4. Pour a quarter of the rooting powder
- 5. Watering with a watering can
Note: Do not place the watering can too close, and do not use too much force to avoid the seeds being washed away by water
Quality: 50 mimosa seeds
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.