🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
The melon is a kind of sweet melon, which contains more starch, so it tastes very noodle-like.The young melon has a pattern and the old melon has a black or black-green skin.When ripe, it has red flesh, red color and white seeds. Less water, strong melon flavor, 70-80% ripe and ready to be transported.
Versatility: Melon is versatile and can be enjoyed fresh, in fruit salads, or as a refreshing dessert. Its natural sweetness makes it a delightful treat on its own.
Health Benefits: In addition to its delectable taste, this fruit is a source of vitamins and antioxidants, offering a dose of healthy indulgence.
Tip:The taste of this melon is very soft, glutinous and sweet, which is very suitable for the elderly and children.
🌱How to Plant
1. Choose the Right Location:Select a sunny location for your melon plants. They thrive in full sunlight, so choose a spot that receives at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight per day.
2. Prepare the Soil:Melons prefer well-draining soil with good fertility. Prepare the soil by adding organic matter like compost to improve its quality. Ensure the soil pH is around 6.0 to 6.5.
3. Planting Seeds:Melons can be grown from seeds or seedlings. If planting from seeds, sow them directly into the garden or in biodegradable pots indoors 2-4 weeks before the last frost date. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep, with 3-4 feet between rows and 2-3 feet between plants.
4. Watering:Keep the soil consistently moist, especially during the flowering and fruiting stages. Water at the base of the plants to prevent fungal diseases. Avoid wetting the leaves.
5. Fertilization:Melons benefit from regular feeding. Use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer or one high in potassium when the plants start flowering. Follow the package instructions for application rates.
6. Trellising (Optional):You can use trellises to support the melon vines, which can help save garden space and keep the fruit off the ground.
7.Harvesting:Melons are ready to harvest when they're fragrant, the stem begins to slip easily from the fruit with slight pressure, and the skin changes from green to yellow or tan. Gently twist the fruit from the stem to avoid damaging the plant.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.