Yields large, vibrant blooms with a classic scent
An elegant new hybrid tea rose that's ideal for cutting and displaying in a vase, this plant bears an abundance of lustrous flowers for more than three months! Large, salmon-pink blooms emerge from attractive buds that form on long, straight and upright stems. This flower was bred to be very resistant to powdery mildew, downy mildew and rose rust. Performs best in well-drained, humus-enriched soil. Hardy in zones 5–10.
- Botanical Name: Rosa 'WEKvodomer'
- Form: Perennial
- Hardiness Zone: 5-10
- Flowering Time: Late spring to fall
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Late spring to fall
- Flower Form: Very large, classic hybrid tea
- Foliage Type: Ovoid lanceolate leaflets
- Growth Rate: Moderate once established.
- Height/Habit: 4 - 6 feet
- Spread: 24 - 36 inches
- Planting Instructions: 1" deep and 36 - 48" apart (Plant at the same level as the soil)
- Soil Requirements: Well drained, humus enriched soil.
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: Prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Shape plants at any time.