🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
🍊Indulge in perfectly sized golden melons, each measuring a pleasing 6-8 inches in diameter and weighing approximately 2 pounds. Golden melon is a culinary gem beloved for its unique sweetness and crispy texture, often described as a cross between honeydew melon and pear. Whether enjoyed on its own, sliced in salads for a burst of sweetness and crunch, or creatively incorporated into desserts, golden melon is a unique treat that adds sophistication to any culinary creation.
|Botanical name: Golden Melon||Golden Melon|
|Sun🌞||Full sun to partial shade|
🍑Golden Melon Recipe Ideas🥗
Golden melon is a popular summer fruit in South Korea and is often eaten raw because of its juicy, sweet taste and refreshing taste.
A popular golden melon recipe is a simple melon salad that combines diced melon and thinly sliced cucumbers with a light dressing made of rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
Another favorite is cold melon soup, made from melon pureed with yogurt, honey and a pinch of salt.
If you're craving something sweet, try making melon ice cream, which involves mixing melon with heavy cream, sugar, and a splash of vanilla extract, then placing the mixture in an ice cream maker and freezing it.
No matter how you enjoy golden melon, its unique flavor and versatility make it a delicious addition to meals throughout the season.
🌱How to Plant🌾
1. Prepare the soil: Golden melons require fertile, well-drained soil. You can add organic fertilizers to the soil to provide adequate nutrients.
2. Sowing: At the selected planting site, insert the seeds into the soil according to the sowing instructions on the package. Usually some spacing is needed between each seed to give the plant enough room to grow.
3. Watering: Keep the soil moist, but not too wet. Use a drip irrigation system or water regularly to ensure the soil maintains the proper moisture content.
4. Sunlight: Golden melon likes plenty of sunshine, so make sure your planting location gets enough sunshine every day.
5. Support structure: When golden melons begin to grow, they may need support to prevent the fruit from touching the ground. Use bamboo poles or small stakes to support plants.
6. Pest Control: Use insect nets or insect paper to protect plants from pests.
7. Pruning and thinning: When the plant begins to grow, some excess leaves and fruits can be pruned to promote air circulation and fruit development.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.