🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
Have you ever seen corn that can be plated like skewers?It's made from real multi-colored corn.After getting the plump corn, you can get a bunch of corn that can be played with after manual processes such as sealing and sealing the kernels.Now we will provide you with the seeds of this decorative corn.
Multicolored Kernels: The defining feature of decorative corn is its multicolored kernels. These can include shades of red, blue, purple, orange, and yellow. The kernels are often arranged in rows on the cob, creating a visually striking and decorative pattern.
Diverse Shapes: Decorative corn comes in various shapes and sizes, and some varieties have unique characteristics such as irregularly shaped kernels or cobs.
Autumn Decorations: Decorative corn is especially popular during the fall season and is frequently used for autumn-themed decorations. It is commonly found in wreaths, centerpieces, and other festive displays.
Harvest Festivals: Many people incorporate decorative corn into harvest festival decorations, celebrating the bounty of the season.
Home Decor: Corn husks, stalks, and cobs are often used in home decor to bring a touch of rustic charm. Dried decorative corn can be arranged in vases or displayed in various creative ways.
Crafts: Decorative corn is a popular material for crafting. It can be used in wreaths, garlands, and other DIY projects to add a seasonal and colorful element.
How to grow
1.Selecting the Right Variety:Choose a corn variety specifically bred for decorative purposes. These varieties often have colorful and vibrant kernels.
2. Climate and Soil:Decorative corn generally thrives in warm and temperate climates. Plant it in well-drained soil with good fertility. Ensure the soil pH is between 6.0 and 6.8.
3. Planting:Plant the corn seeds directly in the garden or in containers, following the last frost date in your area.Space the seeds according to the recommendations on the seed packet, usually a few inches apart in rows.
4. Sunlight:Decorative corn requires full sunlight. Choose a location in your garden that receives at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight each day.
5. Watering:Keep the soil consistently moist, especially during the germination and early growth stages. Once the plants are established, provide a deep watering when the soil becomes dry.
6. Fertilizing:Use a balanced fertilizer with equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Follow the recommended application rates on the fertilizer package.
7. Mulching:Apply a layer of mulch around the plants to help retain soil moisture and suppress weeds.
8. Support for Tall Varieties:If you are growing a tall variety of decorative corn, consider providing support to prevent the plants from toppling over in strong winds.
9. Harvesting:Harvest decorative corn when the kernels are fully developed, and the husks have dried. The corn is ready for harvest in the late summer or early fall.
10. Drying:Allow the harvested corn to dry thoroughly. Hang the corn cobs with their husks in a well-ventilated, dry area for several weeks.
11. Decorating:Once the decorative corn is completely dry, it is ready for use in various decorations. Create wreaths, garlands, or centerpieces, or display the corn cobs as they are.
Tips:Rotate your crops each year to prevent soil-borne diseases.Be aware of potential pest issues, such as corn earworms, and take appropriate measures if needed.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.