🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
🎃Now is a good season for eating pumpkins. Today I recommend a butter pumpkin, which has a sweet taste and soft texture, and is loved by both children and adults. Whether it is a staple food, a dessert, or pumpkin porridge, it is delicious, warm and nourishing.
🥧Cream pumpkin has been popular in Europe, America, Australia, and Africa for a long time. It was once the royal melon of the British royal family. The shape is a bit like a gourd, small in size, soft and cute, easy to attract attention, and has a unique cream aroma.
Gently scrape it with a spoon, and the butter pumpkin becomes like ice cream and as smooth as cream in the mouth. With a gentle press of the tongue, the milky and sweet taste spreads and fills the entire mouth.🍧
Porridge and sweet soup made with butter pumpkin are extremely sweet and full of flavor without adding sugar. The melon flesh is delicate and easy to digest. As a complementary food for babies, it is fragrant, sweet and nutritious.
🌱How to Grow:
1. Prepare the soil: Butternut squash requires soil rich in organic matter with a pH between 6.0 and 6.8. Make sure the soil drains well to avoid water accumulation. You can add compost or leaf mold to the soil to improve soil fertility before planting.
2. Seed Preparation: If you plan to plant directly from seed, you can soak butternut squash seeds in warm water to aid germination. Typically, butternut squash seeds need to be germinated indoors in advance before they can be transplanted outdoors.
3. Sow: Plant butternut squash seeds or seedlings in soil. If you choose to sow seeds directly outdoors, make sure the soil is warm enough, usually a few weeks after the last frost.
4. Leave enough space: Butternut squash plants need enough space to grow. Make sure to leave them plenty of room, usually 2 to 3 feet between each plant.
5. Care and Management: Butternut squash requires adequate sunlight, usually at least 6 hours per day. Keep the soil moist, especially during flowering and fruiting periods. You can also apply appropriate fertilizer to encourage growth.
6. Harvest: Butternut squash usually matures in the fall. You can observe their appearance and the fruits are ready to harvest when they are uniformly light orange in color and have a hard skin.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.