🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
The flowering period is from early summer to frost. The sowing time is closely related to its flowering period, spring sowing, flowering in June-July; autumn sowing, flowering in May-June of the following year.
Planting your seeds
- Temperature: Candy chrysanthemum has a certain ability to withstand low temperature, and can survive at a temperature of -5°C. The optimum temperature is between 20-30°C, so there is no need to worry about it in winter.
- Light: It is sensitive to light, so it can be placed in a place with good light during maintenance. The time of light does not need to be too long, just 2-3 hours of light every day.
- Watering: It likes to grow in places with high humidity. During the breeding period, the soil should be kept slightly moist, because its drought tolerance is relatively poor, and it will show listlessness if it is slightly short of water.
- Fertilizer: Fertilizer needs to be applied once after the seedlings have survived. Apply it once when it is growing, and then apply fertilizer again when it is mature. During the growth period, a little more fertilizer can be added appropriately to ensure the nutrients it needs for growth.
During the cultivation of candy, pruning is required in time. Prune off dry dead branches and overly dense branches, and prune residual flowers after flowering, which can make the plant shape more beautiful and also conducive to growth
♻️14 Days Easy Return & Exchange
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the delivered day.
- Shipping - Worldwide Express Shipping is available
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 90 days.
AT Our Store, WE HAVE STRONGLY CONFIDENCE ON OUR PRODUCTS. EVERY PRODUCT INCLUDES A 24-MONTH, WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR SUGGESTION, PLEASE CONTACT US FREELY, WE WILL PROVIDE FRIENDLY SUPPORT FOR YOU IN 24 HR.