🪴We are committed to providing our customers with quality, affordable seeds. 🌱
💚Apple loofah tastes better than ordinary loofah, with tender and smooth texture, thick flesh and fragrance. In addition to being rich in vitamins and high nutritional value, it also has high medicinal value.
🥑This kind of loofah is oval in shape and can be eaten raw, cooked, or fried. It has a very tender texture. It is also not easy to oxidize and will not change color after being cut for a long time.
●Short-tube appearance, excellent quality
●Strong fertility and strong temperament.
●Short tube type, fruit length is about 18 cm.
●The fruit weighs about 650 grams and is not easy to age.
●It takes about 50 days from transplantation to initial harvest.
Apple Luffa Growing tips: 🌱
1) Soak seeds in warm water overnight, use heating mat set at 85-90F and allow a week for seeds to germinate. Direct sowing outdoor is not recommended, unless overnight low temperature is consistently above 60F.
2) Transplant with at least two true leaves. Do not transplant too early, as young plants could be stunned when overnight temperature below 40F.
3) Let the vines climb to chain link fence, cattle panel, arbor, trellis...etc. Best fruit yielding when maximum sun exposure is provided. Allow at least 50-100 sqft aerial space per vine.
4) Once a female flower is found, you can pinch off the rest of the "branch", to achieve best fruit size, as well as provide "bushy" growth to the main vine.
5) Harvest edible fruits about two weeks after flowering.
6) For harvesting sponge, leave fruits on the vine as long as possible (but must harvest before first frost). If necessary, hang the fruits in the garage or a dry ventilated area to allow fruits to dry up over time. A dried luffa fruit weighs only 3-5 oz, just rub the skin like dough roller pin, then the dried skin will come off fairly easily.
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.