🌼 Our mission is to provide customers with seeds of the highest quality at affordable prices. 🌱
Lotus is a beautiful and fascinating aquatic plant found widely in nature and artificial gardens.Lotus usually grow in freshwater lakes, ponds, rivers and shallow water areas and require full sunlight. They need clear, non-polluted water to ensure their healthy growth.
- Gardening: Lotus is a popular aquatic plant often cultivated in artificial ponds, pools and gardens. They add to the beauty of your water feature and attract beneficial insects such as bees and butterflies.
- Herbal Medicine: Certain parts of Lotus are used in traditional herbal medicine to treat a number of ailments.
- Feed: Lotus leaves and flowers are also consumed by some waterbirds and aquatic creatures.
- Symbolic meaning:Lotus is often associated with purity, grace, tranquility and rejuvenation. In some cultures, Lotus is seen as symbolizing the cycle of life and rebirth.
- Life cycle:Lotus is usually perennial plants with long life cycles, with rhizomes growing continuously underwater.
🌱HOW TO PLANT:
- Select the Right Container:Choose a large, shallow container or pond basket specifically designed for aquatic plants. Make sure it's wide enough to accommodate the water lotus's growth.
Plant the Lotus:Place the lotus rhizome (thickened stem) on the soil in the container, making sure the growing tips face outward. Cover the rhizome with a layer of soil, leaving the growing tips exposed.
Add Gravel or Stones:Place a layer of small gravel or stones on top of the soil to help weigh down the planting container and prevent the soil from floating away.
Submerge the Container:Gently lower the planting container into the pond, ensuring it's submerged to the desired depth. The ideal water depth for most lotus is around 6 to 18 inches (15 to 45 cm).
Position in Full Sun:lotus thrive in full sunlight. Ensure that your chosen planting spot receives at least 6 hours of direct sunlight daily.
Fertilize Regularly:Use aquatic fertilizer tablets or spikes to provide essential nutrients to your lotus. Follow the package instructions for application.
Maintain Water Quality:Regularly monitor and maintain the water quality in your pond. Adequate water circulation and filtration will help keep the water clean and clear.
Tips:Remember that lotus are sensitive to cold temperatures, so if you live in a colder climate, you may need to overwinter them indoors or at least protect them from freezing temperatures during the winter months. Proper care and attention will reward you with beautiful lotus and a serene aquatic garden.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.