🌹Moss rose -immortal flower
Description：The double petal sunflower is native to South America and currently grows in countries with a mild climate. The double petal sunflower in the United States is very suitable for garden planting. The large flowers are white, yellow, red, purple, pink, orange,...like the sun and have good ventilation. The soil is not picky, has good drought resistance, can be planted throughout the year, and is easy to multiply. Double petal sunflower is considered to be very easy to grow flowers without any care, suitable for beginners to grow flowers.
Sunflower Flower Language
Passion, sunshine. Sunflower always faces the sun
Blooming his own smile. It symbolizes optimism, bravery, self-improvement, and prosperity.
- Sowing: Sprinkle the seeds evenly in the soil, keep the temperature above 20 degrees, and germinate after about 10 days.
- Separate planting of seedlings: When the seedlings grow to a certain height, they can be planted separately. If you want to cultivate in soil, the plants do not need to bring soil and water during the growth period. And control the plant row spacing, and apply liquid fertilizer several times during the period. In addition, remember that when the fruit is about to crack, the seeds need to be harvested in time, otherwise it will be scattered. If it is a potted plant, it is the same method of sub-planting as soil culture.
- Watering: Watering depends on the condition of the pot soil. Generally, it is not necessary to water if it is not dry. If it is watered, it must be watered all at once.
- Fertilize correctly: It does not require high fertilizers. It is good to apply potassium dihydrogen phosphate once every half a month, so that the flowers that it blooms will be large and colorful, and the flowering period will be longer.
- Light: It likes places with a lot of sunlight, so you must bask in the sun when it grows, so that it can be leafy and flourish.
- Temperature: It likes warm places. The best germination temperature is 21 to 24 degrees, so that it can grow seedlings in about a week or so.
Sunflower has strong vitality and strong adaptability. It likes a warm and sunny environment. It is resistant to drought and heat, and can tolerate barrenness. It likes loose, fertile, well-drained sandy soil. In spring, it can be placed in a bright indoor place for curing. The room temperature should be above 15 degrees, and watering should not be too frequent.
Sunflowers are not afraid of the sun or the rain. In summer, when it rains, move it out to get caught in the rain. As long as there is no rain in the basin, the more the rain, the more prosperous it will grow, and it will grow many new buds and branches, and it will grow soon.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.